Matte Eyes Everyday?
Yes! I am talking about the Naked Basics Palette by Urban Decay. It is a set of 6 beautiful matte colors great for creating a day-time look.
Packaging: small , compact, synthetic case, large mirror, 6 vertical rectangular pans
Quality: highly pigmented, not chalky at all, blend easily
Venus: satin smooth white, applies like butter, good color payoff. Can be used as an all-over-lid color or as a highlight. I love it especially on my brow- bone, really gives my eyebrows the necessary lift!
Foxy: yellowish beige, smooth matte
Walk of Shame: cream color with light pink undertone, matte
Naked 2: soft taupe - a bit of brown , a bit of grey , so smooth and blends beautifully.
Faint: soft smooth dark- brown, amazing as a crease-shade.
Crave: dark smooth black, very pigmented, can be applied wet as an eyeliner or can be used for creating a smokey eye look.
-all matte shades in one palette -great for daily/office use
-AMAZING quality, highly pigmented, no fallout, no chalkiness
- apply smooth with a buttery texture
-long- wearing even without a primer
- compact, lightweight, great for travel purposes
-heavy on the wallet (27$ for basic matte colors!)
- If you already own the other Naked palettes, you probably have all these shades spread out across those palettes. (For example, Crave is similar to Blackout in Naked 2.)
Very good quality, I cannot say that enough!
If you are a fan of Nudes/ Neutral shades and you stay away from shimmer/glitter shadows, then this palette is for you.
My Everyday Eye-makeup Routine:
- I usually do not use eyeshadow primer with this palette or on a daily basis.
- I apply Venus all over the lids as a base
- W.O.S. over the centre of the lids
-I apply venus again in the inner angles of my eyes
-I then apply Faint into my crease and blend it well into W.O.S. with a blending brush.
-I use Venus again on the brow bone as a highlight.
-Winged liner with the Maybelline Colossal Kajal! (Amazing, intense black, smudge proof eye liner)
- Rimmel Wonderfull Mascara with Argan oil.
What do you guys think of this palette? What other matte eyeshadow palettes do you guys recommend?