I used the original formula of Garnier's BB cream, and no matter how hard I tried, it always failed on me. It got greasy, slid off my face, oxidized on my skin and wasn't long wearing enough!
I was so reluctant to try the new one which was launched earlier this year. The 'noncomedogenic and combination/oily skin' label caught my attention, so I decided to give it a try. And I do not regret it at all!
Garnier Skin Naturals BB Cream: Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily skin
Price: 12$ approximately, available in almost all drugstores
Amount: 40 ml
- Anti Shine, mattifies non-stop- ultra absorbing mineral pigments
- reduces pores and imperfections
-unifies and boosts healthy glow
- UV protection- SPF 20
- non comedogenic, non - acnegenic, oil- free, non greasy
- dermatologically tested
Packaging: Long vertical tube, with a nozzle top
Color Selection: Only two shades(light and medium) though on the website they have listed three (light, medium ans deep).
-Applies smoothly with fingers or even a beauty blender. Too watery to be used with a brush, but you can try!
-evens out the skin tone, minimizes redness, dark patches
-reduces the appearance of pores
-Low to medium Coverage, which is buildable. Covers minor imperfections
Finish: Natural Matte, Skin feels brighter!
Long Wearing: Yes (6 hours or more if used with a primer or setting powder)
- Medium Coverage for a BB cream since most of them are so sheer!
- stays matte for a long time, controls sebum secretion especially in the T zone
- Brightens the complexion
- Non comedogenic
- Hydrates the skin
- Added protection due to the SPF in it
- the liquid tends to ooze out from the nozzle top. I recommend to store it upside down to prevent it spilling all over.
- only two color shades to choose from.
Will I repurchase it: YES!
I actually like this BB cream much more than the high -end ones because they are just so sheer (like tinted moisturizer ) and this one gives a glow with a matte finish while covering those annoying spots/patches/redness!
If you have acne prone, combination to oily skin, this is an amazing BB cream for you all to try! I highly recommend this product for use on a daily basis! Just set with a good powder and you are good to go.